Sunday, February 17, 2008

I’m Always Wanting My Own Home-Based Business

First, let me tell you about what most people do to get their money for life. Being an employee.
I’d like to have my friend, let’s call him Andy, to represent these people. He wakes up in the early morning and prepares well before he goes to work. After giving his cute 3-years-old child a kiss, he starts his car engine ( he’s so lucky to have one ), then brummmm…. leaving his home, go to work. Other people who don’t have their own car, must walk fast, catch the bus, or… they’re gonna be late for work.
Until the next 8 hours, sometimes more, he’ll be having his busy time. Don’t try to interrupt him. Career is all in his mind. He does have a good job there in his office, and he obviously doesn’t want to loose it. Yes… he’s a serious Andy!!
He’ll be at home at around 6 pm. Spending his time with his family he missed that day. At 9 pm, all the lights inside his house will be usually turned off. It’s time to bed…

Wait a minute…

Do you think Andy get to sleep at that 9 pm? No, he doesn’t. I’ve told you, he’s a serious guy. He uses his time before sleep to recap his work that day, or get ready for his assignments tomorrow, while his wife and child start to sleep. After considering all is OK, then it’s time to bed for him.

That things happen day by day ( except for the weekend, of course ). At the end of the month, he’ll get his monthly salary, and then he will continue the same activities in the next days.

Well, that’s the short story about my friend doing his job everyday to earn money. A good money actually, from which he can live his life with his family, his own car and his own house. Not bad at all!

Me? I was a little bit like him. Nothing’s different except one thing. And that is a very BIG DREAM in my mind to have my own business in my own house. Nothing else, nowhere else…

My big dream said to me that I would be very pleased if I had some more time to spend with my family by working at home. Ideally, the money from this business should be as much as my money I got from my job, or even more. More time for taking care of my children and more money for life. Sounds great, isn’t it?

So I started to search the right business I can run at home. And you know what? It took time for about 2 years. From traditional kiosk, MLM, to planting indoor plants. But none of them made me feel happy, until I finally came across something. INTERNET.

I like computer very much. I used to design a database using MS Access, draw AutoCAD drawings, browsing, and harness any other application to ease my work. But at the first time, I didn’t know that computer and internet together will become a powerful money-machine.

I’ll tell you how internet interesting me to make money with it later…

0 comments: