Thursday, March 20, 2008

SFI : An Affiliate Program

This is the company offering an affiliate program I firstly join. FREE OF CHARGE. Yes… I absolutely didn’t want to spend money while I was just a beginner in online business. It was the members’ testimonials that pulled me to fill the form and want to get my self registered. Some of them said that :

"The SFI program works! I cannot recommend any other affiliate program more strongly."
P Bates, AL, USA
"The program does ALL that it promises and more."
A Hinkley, MI, USA
"I've involved myself with several online businesses, and SFI is by far the best of all."
R Riney, AR, USA

So I gave it a try and started to fill the form…

Once I finished my registration form and signed up, SFI sent me email asking me to confirm my affiliate registration. I was hooked when I found that there were more than 9.9 million people had joined SFI already!!

Creating a successful business means getting started right. SFI really support all its members to run this business well by providing a lot of great information and excellent tools. They even create a program called PATH, Personalized Affiliate Training Homepage. PATH culls the information the member had entered to provide his/her with a personalized, step-by-step action guide and business-building recommendations. In other words, this PATH will guide the members to bigger and bigger success with SFI.

There is also a forum where members can ask their questions or share their ideas about SFI products. Because SFI has many focuses you can choose to be your business, this forum is really crowded with people asking so many different topics. Moderated by experts, this crowded mind-traffic then become a highly-valued lesson.

Well, I didn’t mean that this business will promise you the gold river in easy way. Your future success will be dependent upon how hard your effort is. But it’s always better to get ourselves well-prepared first before doing something. Take a look at SFI business and learn yourself. Good luck…!!

0 comments: